[MCOH-EH] Covid Vaccination

ping gao gaopg at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 15:49:16 PDT 2023

Our system has dropped COVID vaccine mandating. No requirement for now.

Flu vaccine - still mandating all employees to have, exempting for religious or medical reasons.  Those without flu vaccine require mask when face to face with patients .

Ping Gao, MD, MPH, FACOEM
Medical Director
AnMed Occupational & Employee Health

Please excuse typo