[MCOH-EH] COvid handling

Ali, Regina Regina.Ali at hhchealth.org
Wed Nov 1 12:39:40 PDT 2023

Good Afternoon,

Looking to see if anyone is still tightly monitoring Covid sick calls or treating like a regular sick call out now? We still have a whole Covid Response Team and mailbox and submission site. We require all positives to report via RedCap and then are called by an RN for RTW guidance and follow up testing. If retest on day 5 is negative, can return on day 7 but if still positive must remain out of work for 10 days. Are any of you still doing this?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Regina Ali, BSN, RN, BC
Colleague Health Nurse Manager
Central Region
Hartford HealthCare
Colleague Health Services
100 Grand Street, New Britain, CT 06050
435 Lewis Ave, Meriden, CT 06450
P: 860-224-5605
C: 203-687-8527
F: 860-224-5745
E: regina.ali at hhchealth.org<mailto:nancy.greenberg at hhchealth.org>
[cid:image001.png at 01D88B95.07DA61D0]

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message, including any attachments.