[MCOH-EH] COvid handling

Mary Gene Ryan CA-Oxnard marygene.ryan at commonspirit.org
Sat Nov 4 09:12:44 PDT 2023

Due to reporting requirements in California, we have never stopped
following. We follow CDC for RTW - so if they test negative on a home test
on day 5 we do a zoom observed antigen test. If negative, can RTW on day 6,
but must wear an N95 until day 11 & not eat or drink (ie, take off mask)
around others until day 11.  We interview all positives & send email
information to them regarding home isolation and RTW. We notify managers on
projected RTW dates & f/u if the employee RTW before or after day 11.

With HumanKindness,

Mary Gene Ryan, MPH, RN, COHN-S, CSP, FAAOHN

Manager, Employee Health

Dignity Health

St. John's Regional Medical Center

St. John's Hospital Camarillo

1600 North Rose Avenue

Oxnard, CA 93030

805.988.2633 (O)

805.718.3367 (EH-M)

805.981.4431 (F)

*Caution: This email is both proprietary and confidential, and not intended
for transmission to or receipt by any unauthorized persons. If you believe
that it has been received by you in error, do not read any attachments.
Instead, kindly reply to the sender stating that you have received the
message in error. Then destroy it and any attachments. Thank you.*