[MCOH-EH] Marijuana legalization

Auerbach, Karl KAuerbach at emblemhealth.com
Mon Nov 27 11:17:44 PST 2023

For anyone else interested in this topic please note we have had several discussions on this topic on the MRO List.   If you want to subscribe (FREE) to the MRO List including online archives, please contact me at Kauerbach at aol.com<mailto:Kauerbach at aol.com> or Kauerbach at emblemhealth.com<mailto:Kauerbach at emblemhealth.com> and I would be happy to sign you up.

Karl Auerbach MD
Moderator MRO LIst