[MCOH-EH] Marijuana legalization

Dana A. Hawkes Dana.Hawkes at salemhealth.org
Mon Nov 27 09:44:09 PST 2023

Similar concern here in Oregon.  We reviewed our policy as well and determined at this time to not make changes to our hiring process. Any (+) drug testing results in non-hire.

Dana Hawkes, MSN, RN, NE-BC
Director of Clinical & Medical Staff Development
 and Support Services
Salem Health
503-814-1880