[MCOH-EH] States requiring annual TB testing?

Skalka, Casey cskalka at marylanning.org
Mon Jan 15 06:09:06 PST 2024

We do not do annual testing, we have all new hires and in the fall an annual form that is completed by all employees as well as a risk assessment that is completed annually to determine if testing is necessary. Do you do this?

Casey Skalka, RN

Employee Health

Mary Lanning Healthcare

715 N St Joseph Ave