[MCOH-EH] Malaria and IGRA

Voss, Sue Sue.Voss at nmhs.org
Thu Jan 25 08:05:53 PST 2024

Does treatment for malaria cause a false positive in the IGRA?

Thank you,
Sue Voss MS, BSN, RN, NE-BC, CCRN-K
Director, Learning Center & Employee Health
Nebraska Methodist Health System
825 S 169th St, 161, Omaha NE 68118
Phone:  (402) 354-5694
Learning Center Fax: (402) 354-5466
Employee Health Fax: (402) 354-8819
sue.voss at nmhs.org<mailto:sue.voss at nmhs.org>

Improving the health of our communities by the way we care, educate, and innovate.

This message and any included attachments are from Nebraska Methodist Health System and its affiliates and are intended only for the addressee. The message may contain privileged, confidential and/or proprietary information intended only for the person(s) named. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Nebraska Methodist Health System and its affiliates in Omaha, Nebraska, U.S.A at (402)354-2280.