[MCOH-EH] [External] Flu Shots

Carr, Jennifer L. Jennifer.Carr at vandaliahealth.org
Thu Sep 5 04:31:15 PDT 2024

We require the annual flu vaccination. Anyone can apply for an exemption Medical or Religious. We learned with COVID that you have to consider and have an avenue for religious exemptions as well.
Our state hospital association has an honors program through CMS, and it contains a mandatory employee vaccination policy as well as criteria to achieve 95% or greater compliance for all HCP per NHSN protocols.
Microsoft Word - 2023 Commitment to Excellence Honors Program_Revised 1.30.2023.docx (wvha.org)<https://wvha.org/wp-content/uploads/quality/honors-program/2023/2023-commitment-to-excellence-honors-program-guidance_revised.pdf> see page 15. Maybe you have something similar to support you.

Hope this helps.
Jennifer