[CASL-L] Fw: [aaslforum] RE: 3D printer

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 16 05:50:52 PST 2012

FYI

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Ruth V Small <drruth at syr.edu>
To: "aaslforum at ala.org" <aaslforum at ala.org>; "njasl at yahoogroups.com"
<njasl at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, January 15, 2012 12:15:50 PM
Subject: [aaslforum] RE: 3D printer

We’re going to be offering a 2-day summer workshop (Aug. 18-19) on using 3-D
printers in school, academic and public libraries, as part of our second annual
“The Innovative Librarian” workshop series at Syracuse University. The series of
three August weekend workshops will focus on the social aspects of libraries.
I’ll send out more information to this list in the near future.
Ruth

Ruth V. Small, Ph.D.
Laura J. & L. Douglas Meredith Professor
Director, School Media Program
School of Information Studies
Founding Director, Center for Digital Literacy
Syracuse University
340 Hinds Hall
Syracuse, New York 13244
315/443-4511 or -6144; 315/443-6886 (fax)
drruth at syr.edu
http://ischool.syr.edu/facstaff/member.aspx?id=29