[CASL-L] Migrating the school library collection from print to eBooks

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 24 14:02:31 PST 2012

Take a look at the eBook Forum discussion on CASL Ning.  Another place to look
is Edweb's eBook community.  .  Buffy Hamilton has blogged extensively on adding
eBooks.  TL Virtual Cafe has an archived webinar on adding eBooks.  All of this
info is in the forum on the CASL Ning.  If your school filters social media,
please access from home.

There are many CT school libraries that have incorporated eBooks in their
collection.  I hope they reply to your query.