[CASL-L] FREE webinar on eContent Delivery

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 2 09:16:16 PST 2012

FYI

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: edWeb <message at edweb.net>
To: Irene Kwidzinski <kwidz at sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Thu, March 1, 2012 9:01:57 PM
Subject: Digest from Emerging Tech: Using Technology to Advance Your School
Library Program at the edWeb

Digest from Emerging Tech: Using Technology to Advance Your School Library
Program at the edWeb
This is a digest of activity from the community Emerging Tech: Using Technology
to Advance Your School Library Program.
 Webinar: eContent Delivery
A new posting from Erin Pettus (Communications Coordinator, edWeb.net)
A new calendar event has been posted by Erin Pettus

Event: Webinar: eContent Delivery

Join us on April 11, 2012 5PM EDT for "eContent delivery (revisited): eBooks,
eCollection, digital resources, & eTextbooks."  In April 2011, almost 200
participants joined the edWeb.net Emerging Tech eBook webinar. That session
highlighted the diverging interests of publishers, vendors, authors, librarians
and educators to deliver eContent. The presentation raised more questions than
it answered. A year later, we will revisit those questions and assess progress
in meeting stakeholder needs.  To attend a webinar, use this link to our webinar
room: http://www.instantpresenter.com/edweb2