[CASL-L] 2500 free online learning resources

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 2 09:17:17 PST 2012

FYI

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: edWeb <message at edweb.net>
To: Irene Kwidzinski <kwidz at sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Thu, March 1, 2012 9:01:57 PM
Subject: Digest from Emerging Tech: Using Technology to Advance Your School
Library Program at the edWeb

Digest from Emerging Tech: Using Technology to Advance Your School Library
Program at the edWeb
This is a digest of activity from the community Emerging Tech: Using Technology
to Advance Your School Library Program.
 K-12 Tech Tools
A new posting from Torrey Trust (Ph.D. Student, UC Santa Barbara)

Here's a database of over 2,500 free, kid-safe online learning resources
categorized by subject, grade level, and in some cases,
standard: http://edutechdatabase.wikispaces.com/
I'd love advice for how to make the database more user friendly or additional
resources to add. Thanks!

To reply to the message, go to http://www.edweb.net/.59ca7b66

Change your email notifications. You can receive individual notifications, a
daily digest, or stop all email notifications completely. Go to My Settings then
select 'Change My Email Notifications'.  Questions?  Contact support at edweb.net.