[CASL-L] Evaluation

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 13 15:25:41 PDT 2012

Haven't read the book yet, but I know that our CASL vice president, Mary Ellen
Minichiello, is working with the state on specifics for our profession.  I have
cc'd her so that she can also respond.  It should work well with AASL national
standards since they align with the Common Core.  See the Common Core Crosswalk
which explains the alignment in detail.

Irene