[CASL-L] iCONN Bid Award

Sullivan, William F William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov
Thu Feb 28 09:40:51 PST 2013

Connecticut Libraries:
This is to inform you that, following a comprehensive and rigorous evaluation process, the iCONN Bid<http://www.cslib.org/iconnsitemap/documents/BidNo.CSL2012-60-iCONNLicensedDatabasesWithAddendum%202.pdf> has been awarded to EBSCO.  We hope to finalize a contract soon and much more information will be provided on a transitions web page that we are setting up.  Until then, to anticipate your most immediate questions, all resources that will be available through iCONN effective July 1, 2013 are listed on iCONN's Forthcoming Changes page:  http://www.cslib.org/iconnsitemap/staff/Forthcoming.aspx

We would like to especially thank the iCONN Database Committee for all the work they put into the development of the Bid specifications and the subsequent evaluation of products proposed.

Regards,

William Sullivan, Administrator
iCONN.org - Connecticut's re-search engine
Connecticut State Library
786 South Main Street, Middletown, CT  06457
William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov<mailto:William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov>
www.iconn.org<http://www.iconn.org/> - www.twitter.com/iCONN<http://www.twitter.com/iCONN>
www.ctstatelibrary.org<http://www.cslib.org/> - www.facebook.com/CSLDLD<http://www.facebook.com/CSLDLD>
p:  860-704-2230 or 888-256-1222 (toll-free in CT)
f:  860-704-2228