[CASL-L] ALA Withdraw from Southern CT State University

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 29 13:29:44 PDT 2013

SCSU is petitioning for a review of its status.  Do not be alarmed.  You will receive your certification from a reputable university.  Your expertise will be in demand.  Currently, there are several LMS openings in the state. Your student teaching experience and the recommendations that you will ask for from your teaching colleagues, cooperating LMS and administrator will support your professionalism.