[CASL-L] Fw: Astronomy for Everyone

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 10 14:14:27 PDT 2013

FYI

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "kevin at lookuptothestars.com" <kevin at lookuptothestars.com>
To: kevin at lookuptothestars.com
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 5:42 AM
Subject: Astronomy for Everyone

Dear Librarian,

We would love to come to your library to give an astronomy program for your patrons. Astronomy for Everyone: Size & Scale of the Universe is an exciting family program for all ages about the universe from the very small to the very large that lasts approximately 1 ½ hours. Following this indoor formal presentation, we all go outdoors to view celestial objects in the night sky, such as the rings of Saturn, craters on the Moon, etc., weather permitting. If it is a daytime program then a solar filter (same one NASA uses) is used to view sunspots on the sun. The attached sheet gives some more information about our programs, and please visit our web site at http://www.lookuptothestars.com/ to find out more about Star Tour 2013, which still has many time slots available.

All the best,
Kevin

Kevin Manning, Astrophysicist
P.O. Box 527