[CASL-L] help out a grad student?

Dawn Zillich dzillich at spchs.com
Tue Mar 5 06:34:37 PST 2013

If there are any high school library advisory groups out there I would
love some advice on starting one of my own. I've been wanting to create
an advisory group specifically for the library and would love to get
tips and ideas.

Thanks,

Dawn M. Zillich, librarian

St. Paul Catholic High School

Penguin Debut Author Program First Flights Participant
www.earlyword.com/firstflights <http://www.earlyword.com/firstflights/>

Currently reading "The Movement of Stars" by Amy Brill

Currently reading on iPhone "Emblaze" by Jessica Shirvington