[CASL-L] MakerSpace grants

Ben Ide bide at hartford.edu
Thu Oct 3 10:51:42 PDT 2013

I'd recommend getting in contact with the folks at CLC
http://ctlibrarians.org/

They might have some assistance for grants but I know they're going to be
doing bulk purchasing for maker equipment for member discounts. And the
MakerSpace conference that they did for Trendspotting this week was great!

Ben Ide
University of Hartford
Libraries<http://library.hartford.edu/about_libraries/departments/technical_services/default.aspx>