[CASL-L] MakerSpace grants

Christine Sarrazin csarrazin at ctlibrarians.org
Thu Oct 3 12:42:16 PDT 2013

Greetings all,

Below please see a response to this thread from my CLC colleague, Connie Sear, regarding discounts on 3D printers.
At this point we do not have grant information, but will include research on that in our ongoing investigation/savings efforts around MakerSpace supplies and equipment.
For more information, please contact Connie at csear at ctlibrarians.org or 860.344.8777 x104.

Christine Sarrazin
Coordinator, Communications & Marketing
Connecticut Library Consortium