[CASL-L] Borrow some spookiness from the Library Service Center

Burchard, Grace Grace.Burchard at ct.gov
Wed Oct 5 07:57:00 PDT 2016

Good morning,
The Middletown Library Service Center still has spooky children's books to lend.  They'd love to take a field trip to your library and gossip with your books, telling ghost stories after the lights go off for the night.  Email me off list at grace.burchard at ct.gov<mailto:grace.burchard at ct.gov> and I'll send you a red bag for your library.  Let me know how many you want to borrow, up to 25 books.

We also have puppets to lend: witches, vampires, wolves, spiders, snakes, a crow, a gargoyle, and owls.  Email if you want one or more of the puppets for storytime or children's room décor.

[CT_State_Library_Logo-02Resized]

Grace Burchard | Library Technical Assistant | <Grace.Burchard at ct.gov<mailto:Grace.Burchard at ct.gov>> | Office: (860) 704-2212 | www.ctstatelibrary.org<http://www.ctstatelibrary.org> | Middletown Library Service Center | 786 South Main St. Middletown, CT 06457 | Toll Free in CT: 1-800-437-2313 | Fax: (860) 704-2228 | deliverIT CT: E-108