[CASL-L] New Books K-5

Jane Martellino janemartellino at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 14:01:42 PST 2018

All,
Promoting new books: Even though we make "new books" displays, hand pick
and deliver books to teachers, and create collections in Destiny to align
with units of study, there's always more we can do to help teachers stay
current on new books.

Last spring I asked teachers what avenue they prefer to get info on new
books and they all liked this suggestion: highlighting new books throughout
the year in a weekly email.

I'm sharing the link to the Padlet Wall where I post each week's blurb
after teacher's receive it via email.  The Wall serves as curated list.

You might enjoy browsing my Padlet Wall periodically for new titles or
doing something similar for staff.  It's quick and easy and definitely
appreciated by staff and administration.

Here you go: https://padlet.com/jmartellino6/clxfzbzzoi46
<https://padlet.com/jmartellino6/clxfzbzzoi46>
Jane

--