[CASL-L] Free OED for the 2018-19 school year

Juliann T. Moskowitz juliann14 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 11:11:10 PDT 2018

FYI...
"This year sees the 90th anniversary of the publication of the completed First Edition of the Oxford English Dictionary.
To celebrate, we are pleased to offer free access to the OED for any UK state schools and US and Canadian public K-12 schools who are not current subscribers for the duration of the 2018/19 academic year."
More info and sign up: https://public.oed.com/schools90/
Free schools access to the OED | Oxford English Dictionary<https://public.oed.com/schools90/>
public.oed.com
Home Free schools access to the OED. Free schools access to the OED. This year sees the 90th anniversary of the publication of the completed First Edition of the Oxford English Dictionary.. To celebrate, we are pleased to offer free access to the OED for any UK state schools and US and Canadian public K-12 schools who are not current subscribers for the duration of the 2018/19 academic year.

Juliann T. Moskowitz
Director of Library Media
St. Joseph High School
Trumbull, CT 06611
juliann14 at hotmail.com

“Without libraries what have we? We have no past and no future.”—Ray Bradbury