[CASL-L] Almost Time to Vote! 2020 Nutmeg Book Award

Polack, Lisa lpolack at ellingtonschools.net
Wed Apr 1 11:10:47 PDT 2020

Hi Everyone!
Voting opens today for 2020 Nutmeg Awards!
Voting is scheduled to close on April 30 but we will reassess at the end of
the month and extend the window if needed.

Follow this link for all the forms you will need, including paper ballots
if we're able to get into our libraries before the voting window closes.
*Link to Forms for voting*
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zjSBBeUv3ng-wE-Es9mQCMrePZ5jGvWGR4zlY4Pes30/edit?usp=sharing>

The Google Forms for collecting individual votes are now view only so you
will be prompted to make your own copy when you click on those links.

For those of you who requested the 2021 titles, we are finalizing our
materials for the change to the 2021 Intermediate list and will be sending
a separate email by the end of the week.

Take care!
-Lisa

*Lisa Polack  MEd, MLS*
*School Librarian, **Ellington Middle School*
*Secretary, Nutmeg Book Award*