[CASL-L] Safeguarding a Google Meet

MARY LEE QUINN maryquinn at snet.net
Wed Sep 16 19:03:33 PDT 2020

Hi Jackie,

We had the same problem in the spring. The setting in Google Classroom had teachers and students with the same access rights. Once that was changed, we were fine. I think I have screenshots of what the settings should be from a wonderful lms on this listserv. I’ll check & send to you. One of our IT people fixed ours.

No need for nicknames anymore 😊.

Mary Lee