[CASL-L] Fwd: CS Week Free Live Events & Projects - Tynker & NASA

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Wed Oct 27 07:10:58 PDT 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jean <jblackwell at tynker.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 27, 2021, 9:45 AM
Subject: CS Week Free Live Events & Projects - Tynker & NASA
To: Bajohnson <bajohnson at colchesterct.org>

Hello Barbara,

I’m writing to let you know about Tynker and NASA’s up-coming Hour of Code
events during CS Ed Week - December 6 - 12.

Tynker is partnering with NASA again; and offering our *FREE* coding
activities to all STEM & Coding teachers. Please share this email with
anyone you think might be interested.

Tynker and NASA are providing free space projects and live activities. Here
is a link to a blog describing several Hour of Code events, including
previews of some of the NASA projects and webinars on How to Prepare for a
Successful Hour of Code:
https://www.tynker.com/blog/articles/ideas-and-tips/hour-of-code-2021-return-to-the-moon-nasa/
<https://tynker-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1YSfMxNQEerXfEFe64DfqL7EXv2vXNDDYDFtfSqnFRsM-0&key=YAMMID-42337202&link=https://www.tynker.com/blog/articles/ideas-and-tips/hour-of-code-2021-return-to-the-moon-nasa/>
There are many CS projects to choose from and I have included the entire CS
ED Week Live Schedule below.

Tynker is dedicated to promoting STEM engagement and coding. Please feel
free to contact me to learn more about Tynker curriculum for the entire
school year.

Best regards,

Jean

jblackwell at tynker.com

 The CodeLab Live Series
<https://tynker-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1YSfMxNQEerXfEFe64DfqL7EXv2vXNDDYDFtfSqnFRsM-0&key=YAMMID-42337202&link=https://gotyn.kr/codelablive21>
will be delivered 1pm ET / 10am PT. *PLUS an extra Design a Mission Patch
in Spanish (on Tuesday)

December 6 --- Design A Mission Patch with NASA --- Tynker Blocks/Beginner
December 7 --- Search and Scan the Lunar Landscape with NASA --- Tynker
Blocks/Beginner-intermediate
December 7 --- Design A Mission Patch (in Spanish!) --- Tynker
Blocks/Beginner
December 8 --- Build a Lunar Habitat with NASA --- Tynker Blocks/Beginner
December 9 --- NEW Project: Earth as Art P5.js and PY (Processing) /
December 10 --- NEW Data Science: Martian Weather Station. --- Python/

Jean Blackwell | Education Partnerships Lead, Northeast
M: +1.203.733.9758
<https://tynker-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1YSfMxNQEerXfEFe64DfqL7EXv2vXNDDYDFtfSqnFRsM-0&key=YAMMID-42337202&link=tel:+1.203.733.9758>
 | F: +1.866.489.4928
<https://tynker-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1YSfMxNQEerXfEFe64DfqL7EXv2vXNDDYDFtfSqnFRsM-0&key=YAMMID-42337202&link=tel:+1.866.489.4928>
E: JBlackwell at tynker.com | W: https://www.tynker.com/schools
<https://tynker-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1YSfMxNQEerXfEFe64DfqL7EXv2vXNDDYDFtfSqnFRsM-0&key=YAMMID-42337202&link=https://www.tynker.com/schools>

[image: beacon]

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in