[CASL-L] Fwd: Awards are open!

Audra Good agood247 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 20:37:39 PDT 2023

The deadline for awards is this week!  Submit your applications/nominations
today!

Reminder that awards are open through the middle of March!!  Forward this
to your networks, administrators and colleagues!

[image: CT CASL Awards Flyer.png]
Hello amazing Connecticut Librarians!!!  Our CASL Awards are open for
nominations!  Attached are 2 flyers you can share within your districts and
fellow librarians.  Consider applying for an award or nominating someone
you are inspired by!  We also have incorporated 2 CECA awards so there are
many opportunities to be recognized for your hard work!  LMS nominees must
be CASL members to receive an award.  If you have any questions please
email awards at ctcasl.org