[MCOH-EH] Influenza Vaccine Compliance by physicians and consequences

Hudson, T. Warner TWHudson at mednet.ucla.edu
Thu Nov 6 09:18:15 PST 2014

We are under LA County order; flu vaccine or mask in patient areas for all health care personnel during flu season. For employees it is standard non- compliance approach as with any HR policy; and for MDs, medical staff EC agreed and is same approach including if necessary, suspension of privileges. Once have vaccine get a blue badge buddy saying "Flu Season 2014-2015" that hangs below required employee badge so if not wearing it must mask. We've not vaccinated over 13,000 HCPs this season in a huge team effort.

Warner

T. Warner Hudson, MD FACOEM, FAAFP
Medical Director, Occupational and Employee Health
UCLA Health System and Campus
Office 310.825.9146
Fax 310.206.4585
Pager 800.233.7231  ID 27132