[MCOH-EH] Post Offer Paperwork

Susan L. Guerin-Staples SGuerin at mmc.org
Fri Mar 1 09:32:21 PST 2019

I am doing an evaluation of our current post offer paperwork to determine if there are changes we can/need to make.  We do post offers on every hire which does include a drug test.  We do the OSHA Respiratory Questionnaire on every new hire as well.  Our appointments are 60 minutes in length and we see 4000+ hires a year.  I would appreciate if any of you would be willing to send me a copy of your History and Physical paperwork that you use for your post offers. My email address is sguerin at mmc.org .  The list serve removes any attachments so please send by email if you can't send a link to the document.  I'd also be interested in knowing, what kind of an assessment you do when staff transfer between positions.  What do you review?   Does your review hold up the transfer? Is your paperwork different?  Would you share?

I've been asked to find out what others do.  Thank you for being my "others".  I'd appreciate whatever information you can share.

Susan L. Guerin-Staples MSB, FACHE
Senior Director
Employee Absence Management & Health Services
MaineHealth
Ph: (207) 662-6280
Fx: (207) 761-3083

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments.