[MCOH-EH] Post Offer Paperwork

Cockrum, MD David S dcockrum at frhs.org
Fri Mar 1 09:44:19 PST 2019

I'll send my documents directly to you Susan. For the group, I also would be interested in hearing your inputs on Susan's questions. The only thing we do if we are notified of a transfer is physical demand assessment and mask fit if needed.

dsc

DAVIDCOCKRUM, MD
Physician
Faith Regional Physician Services
Occupational Health
(402) 844 8300
2024 Pasewalk Avenue, Suite 2, Norfolk, NE 68701
Click on the logos to learn more about our services.
This message and any attachments are confidential, may contain privileged or legally protected communications or information, and are intended solely for the recipient named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any review, distribution, dissemination or copying of this message or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, you should immediately notify the sender by a return e-mail and delete the message from your computer system.