[MCOH-EH] FW: Temperature monitoring

Tara Dockery tdockery at oceanbeachhospital.com
Fri May 8 16:23:49 PDT 2020

Here are the pictures of the two touchless thermometers we are using. The one we sent back I am not sure what brand it was, but it was a dark navy blue with an orange trim.
On the day I took these pics I had them take my temperature with both of them and there is .5 difference in temperatures between the two of them. The blue and gray medline one seems to work more reliably to me, the teal and white one you have to toggle between celsius and fahrenheit and they seem to take a temp of the forehead and behind the ear to double check, and they seem to give very low readings in the early morning. '
Hope that helps

Tara