[MCOH-EH] Sneeze guards at reception areas in healthcare settings

Tara Dockery tdockery at oceanbeachhospital.com
Wed May 27 13:52:55 PDT 2020

Yes we have in our admitting area, clinic reception area, and the physical therapy check in area.

Tara

Tara Lee Dockery, IP, MT(ASCP), BS | Infection Preventionist and Employee Health
Ocean Beach Hospital and Medical Clinics
174 1st Ave North | P.O. Box H | Ilwaco |WA | 98624
Phone: 360.642.6307 | Cell : 509-760-7397 | Fax: 360-642-6309  |tdockery at oceanbeachhospital.com<mailto:tdockery at oceanbeachhospital.com>

[cid:image003.png at 01D40E32.E65AC8D0]<http://www.oceanbeachhospital.com/>

www.oceanbeachhospital.com<http://www.oceanbeachhospital.com/>