[MCOH-EH] Fit testing for employee who brings own respirator to work

Thorne, Craig Craig.Thorne at YNHH.ORG
Wed May 27 16:11:58 PDT 2020

Good evening everyone,

Unusual situation - in this new COVID-19 era, an employee whose work is administrative in nature wants to use their own N95 at work evening though only a surgical mask is needed.

If we allow that, are we required to do medical clearance and for testing for her?

Thank you,

Craig Thorne, M.D.

Sent from my iPhone

This message originates from the Yale New Haven Health System. The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential. If you are the intended recipient you must maintain this message in a secure and confidential manner. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message. Thank you.