[MCOH-EH] COVID-19 vaccine recordkeeping

Dr. Ping Gao gaopg at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 24 16:00:32 PST 2020

We use EPIC for both Occ Med and Employee Health. We have worked with EPIC team to build our EH with access restrictions, only authorized personnel has access to employee Health site, using different login. A warning will be displaced if someone tries to access EH record using OM login and will be denied.

Ping Gao, MD, MPH, FACOEM
Medical Director
AnMed Health Occupational Medicine & Employee Health

Sent from my iPad