[MCOH-EH] Respirator Medical Evaluation Process Survey

Philip Harber philharber at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 20:58:18 PDT 2022

Please consider participating in the following study about *how respirator
medical evaluations are conducted in medical centers and higher education
institutions*. The “official” description is below and a more detailed
description is attached. You can learn more or participate by clicking on
the links to the survey instrument:

 LINK:

https://uarizona.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b495F63Z7fzmAMm

(Note: if you have already participated, thank you, and please don’t
respond again). Of course, we will share results via ACOEM. If you
participate fully and would like an advance summary, please send me an
email. (By sending me a separate email, your name will not be linked to
your responses) Thanks for considering this.

 Phil Harber

*Project Description *(IRB approved description)

This questionnaire is about the *MEDICAL EVALUATION OF RESPIRATOR
USERS i*n *Medical
Centers and Higher Education*. (This is only about respirators, not
surgical masks,
face coverings, or fit tests).

*EXCLUDE RESULTS FROM VERY HEAVY COVID-19 WORLKOAD TIMES*

*WHO MAY PARTICIPATE? *Health professionals conducting respirator medical
evaluations. Only one person from each clinic should respond. (US and
Canada only).

*HOW? *Complete online survey. No patient specific information will be
collected.

*HOW LONG? *Typically, about 10-20 minutes.

*APPROVAL*: This project has been approved by the Institutional Review Board
of the University of Arizona.

*   QUESTIONS? *Contact Philip Harber MD MPH at pharber at arizona.edu or call
520-626-1263

https://uarizona.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b495F63Z7fzmAMm