[MCOH-EH] Quick Worker Comp questions please?

Cockrum, MD David S dcockrum at frhs.org
Thu Nov 17 11:04:59 PST 2022

Wendy-

Are you talking about WC for the institution that employs you (i.e. Standford for you), or external facing WC Care? I'm assuming you meant your own org since it is very difficult to peg a workforce population of all of the local employers.

With that in mind:

  1.  1400-ish
  2.  1 MD (just me)
  3.  New ot - 45 minutes
  4.  F/U - 30, but I have asked to reduce this to 20
  5.  No CMs internally, our 2 nurses track and coordinate referrals, but WC CMs are external to our clinic
  6.  1-2 (NE is a pt choice state for WC so I only see the ones that don't request to see their personal physician
  7.  30-40, I think?

David

DAVIDCOCKRUM, MD
Physician
Faith Regional Physician Services
Occupational Medicine
(402) 844 8300
2024 Pasewalk Avenue, Suite 2, Norfolk, NE 68701
Click on the logos to learn more about our services.
This message and any attachments are confidential, may contain privileged or legally protected communications or information, and are intended solely for the recipient named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any review, distribution, dissemination or copying of this message or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, you should immediately notify the sender by a return e-mail and delete the message from your computer system.