[MCOH-EH] Covid Vaccination

Teichman, Ron F Ron.Teichman at bannerhealth.com
Mon Oct 16 11:28:23 PDT 2023

Hi Charlie,

At this time, we are not planning on mandating COVID boosters. We have mandated flu for several years, including remote employees. Exempted employees (religious or medical) are required to mask when in a medical facility. We do not require universal masking during the season.

Ron

BOHS’s Vision is to be The Company Doctor for all employers, large and small, throughout Banner Health’s areas of operation, and to be known as the protector and promotor of health and safety for all employees, thus making their lives easier.

Ron Teichman, M.D., M.P.H., FACOEM, FACP
Division Medical Director
Banner Occupational Health and Wellness
1300 N. 12th Street, Suite 610
Phoenix, AZ 85006