[MCOH-EH] [EXT] Covid Vaccination

William.Scott William.Scott at carle.com
Mon Oct 16 11:48:59 PDT 2023

Dr. Hackett, there is nolonger a mandate via CMS or our state health department. Since there is no mandate but is recommended by ACIP and CDC for healthcare workers as best practice. I am interested in knowing how many institutions/clinics are offering this to their working populations either voluntarary or manitory level or just not offering it all.

William Scott MD, MPH, FACOEM